"Jeter continuity" refers to events that are recorded only in the Blade Runner continuation novels written by K. W. Jeter. Several events in these works are contradicted by Blade Runner 2049, so the books' status in canon is unclear.
Articles with this banner include information from the following:
- Blade Runner (the theatrical versions, since they contain the "sixth replicant" error)
- A Marvel Comics Super Special: Blade Runner (except where it contradicts the film)
- Blade Runner 2: The Edge of Human
- Blade Runner 3: Replicant Night
- Blade Runner 4: Eye and Talon
If a topic is unchanged between the film and the books, the film continuity version of the article will suffice.